Samstag, 22. Mai 2010

the weight of consequence

i think i lost some weight. a dress, which was really tight so far, fits now...strange
i didn´t eat much in the last days and i didn´t binge/purge since wendsday. i had to go to the dentist and my tooth are full of caries, so they had to fix a lot and then i got a bill and i thought i´ll get crazy because now i have to pay a lot of money. so i decided this is the fact which tells me: YOU HAVE TO STOP PURGING!!! now this bill hangs in my flat so that i can always see it. and that it will always remind me, what it will bring if i do it again.
so maybe i will be able to get restrictive...finally...hopefully...

1 Kommentar:

  1. yes, purging is so horrible for your teeth! I'm so glad I never started it; I love my teeth :(

    AntwortenLöschen